What do i feed my Baby for Weight gain food recipe I started feeding my infant 6 months to 14 months above

What do i feed my Baby for  Weight gain food recipe I started  feeding my infant 6 months to 14 months above



Baby Weight gain food recipe I started  feeding my infant 6 months to 14 months above part1 in Kannada

Healthy nutrition food for infant for looking healthy and being healthy , easily cook food for 7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14 months baby , this food can be continued to 1 year and above. We feed the baby once a day . This is South Indian recipe for baby healthy nutritive  diet plan, also a recipe of Uttar Karnataka recipe

The ingredients are cashew nuts
Dry dates
Badam
Rice
Wheat flour
Oil
Water
Ragi
Dal

Please watch the compelte two videos for the full recipe 


The below is part 1
Weight gain food recipe I started  feeding my infant 6 months to 14 months above Part1 

Conitnuation of the above video , Part 2 
Weight gain food recipe I started  feeding my infant 6 months to 14 months above Part2



Comments