HOW TO MAKE SOFT CHAPATI

 


 Soft chapati Recipe prepare easily at home
 Hello friends today we are going to see how to prepare soft chapati which is a Indian bread eaten in breakfast lunch or dinner I always prefer having chapati in the morning and when I miss you in the morning I like it to have it with rice for lunch or and the morning for dinner so preparing chapati is a very easy way will see the ingredients required for this
The ingredients required are

Wheat flour
 oil 
water
 salt

So these are the home ingredients are required using this ingredients we will try to prepare chapati soft chapati easily and it will be easy to chew and digest so I take few cups of wheat flour and make a hole in the centre at slowly water to it and make a dough

So once the dough is becoming semisolid we will add 2 spoon of oil and a pinch of salt and mix it thoroughly for few minutes . On the gas I will put a pan and allow it to heat for few minutes and in the meantime I will try to make it into round shape using the the chapati rolling board and rolling pin.

As soon as the bad is heated I will apply oil over the pan and put the chapati dough over it and rotate upside down and fry it. Make sure it is backed at the edges and flip it upside down as soon as you feel the chapati has been big the soft chapati can be served to eat
 
 
 
 


Comments